Subject: Re: Starting the business (was new anim. hdwre. adv. (C & Q))
From: Andrew Hofman <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 13:43:52 -0500

>
>If you explain the situation to the cable company involved, you would be
>surprised how fast you would get their cooperation in terms of a video copys
>and all the proof you need.  After all, the Cable Co is in NO rush to be sued
>either.
>
>Robert Cohen

There you go! Cut that slimy bastard off at the source and you won't just be
keeping the animation off the air, but his whole show! (Since you already
expressed the desire to let this one slide, don't let all this Net_pressure
make you feel obligated to actually do something. After all, you're still
the one who'll have to do the legwork.)

Blast this internet! Now when I look at the ")" (right parenthesis) key, it
always looks a smiley face. That never used to happen!

   ************************************************
   * Andy Hofman       |    LumaQuest Productions *            
   * [email-masked]  |             3D Animation *
   * 513-643-7333      |  Dual Raptor 3 Rendering *
   ************************************************